Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
[url="index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=145&Itemid=3"]Lee Comeauxs - Its just a Motion[/url] Group Forum: This group is designed to make you think about you and how you work. We can also talk about what our favorite Golfers did and how they tried to do them. But you have to have a starting point that gets you to a REPEATABLE END RESULT. Its because guys like Mike and Elk had the vision to challenge what was being put out there by making us think and ask why. They understand that this THING golfers chase is catchable if we just trust that what we know and feel is right. But what we need help on is putting our own puzzle together. There is only motion in golf no planes no positons JUST MOTION. SO if you are looking for Planes, Circles , Parallel lines or swing paths this is not the place but if your hear come on in the MOTIONS fine. Just cause one person can play better than another is not a reason not to listen to what they have to say. There is only 1 goal in golf and you can find that in Hogans Pwergolf on page 5 right before the grip. A predictable, compression of the golf ball that matches your intent. PERIOD.

TOPIC: The Right Hand Push or Slap

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7870

• greg
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
rock, in your comment "Felt like the back of my right shoulder was pushing the club down in transition followed by the right elbow. Felt like I was releasing the club downward toward my right foot"

why would you release it to the right foot rather than toward the ball? are you pushing down the right shoulder/elbow to the foot as well?
thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7871

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 394
landshark wrote:
rock, in your comment "Felt like the back of my right shoulder was pushing the club down in transition followed by the right elbow. Felt like I was releasing the club downward toward my right foot"

why would you release it to the right foot rather than toward the ball? are you pushing down the right shoulder/elbow to the foot as well?
thanks

Its to late if you release at the ball and requires unreal timing. Also you would have to hang back to release the energy there. This would require the BACK to deal with alot of STRAIN so the body will not repeat. If he releases at the right foot then it will repeat everytime and the energy gets down to the clubhead and does not stay stuck in the hands. AT THE BALL makes the body drop and try to get under the ball. In order to compress the ball with the most efficent way and most powerful way possible it must be done before the right foot not in between the feet.

He is straightening the right arm to full extension through the BALL and between both feet. In effect he is applying a PUNCH through the ball with tremendous force. This happens in only the way he described. Ask him if he got more forward DISTANCE in that video.

Cheers

Leecom

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7875

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 403
Leecom wrote:
landshark wrote:

thanks

Its to late if you release at the ball and requires unreal timing. Also you would have to hang back to release the energy there. This would require the BACK to deal with alot of STRAIN so the body will not repeat. If he releases at the right foot then it will repeat everytime and the energy gets down to the clubhead and does not stay stuck in the hands. AT THE BALL makes the body drop and try to get under the ball. In order to compress the ball with the most efficent way and most powerful way possible it must be done before the right foot not in between the feet.

He is straightening the right arm to full extension through the BALL and between both feet. In effect he is applying a PUNCH through the ball with tremendous force. This happens in only the way he described. Ask him if he got more forward DISTANCE in that video.

Cheers

Leecom

Landshark,
Yes, this is good question and I echo what Lee says. This was a big time light bulb moment for me to really understand the almost unlimited speed I can create by thinking about pushing the right hand toward the right foot. I was getting an incredibly louder impact sound and more distance when it finally clicked in with me what Lee is doing and did it myself. The idea that Lee is saying about putting my energy into the clubhead is another light bulb moment in my understanding and I can't wait to try doing it with that thought...focusing my power and energy in that way to see what the results are. I know it sounds non conventional, but when you understand Lee's motion, it will make sense to you.

It feels like the back of the right shoulder is providing a stable reference point for me to apply maximum force to my hands toward the right foot. When the elbow has moved down and to the outside of my right hip, then my right elbow starts driving the hands toward the right foot, then my right hand squares the club and horizontally compresses the ball at impact. I used to pitch a baseball in little league and this resonated with me from that experience. Think about when you pitch a baseball for maximum speed and the movement in your right shoulder, elbow, and arm. I was able to correlate this new movement in my golf swing with pitching a baseball. It doesn't feel like my right shoulder is going down until it gets pulled down and around by my hands although when I analyze the video it is going down somewhat. When I moved my right hand in this way, I also started to feel the outside of my left forearm. After reviewing the tape, my left forearm is getting a little further away from my body now and I believe that is due to the new way I am moving my right hand. As numerous people have pointed out, these are my feeling that I am having and it may differ slightly from person-to-person. However, I believe it is important to share my feelings because I know when Lee, Parks, and others tell me what they are feeling that is usually the inputs I need to actually do it. When you study my video, I believe it would be impossible to figure out what I am thinking and feeling if I didn't tell you. If you are working on it, please share with us what you are thinking and feeling during a swing that you post so we know. This will help all of us as well as yourself to improve.
Thanks,
Rock

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7876

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder

just to show there are 100s of ways to do this.

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7877

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
Rock wrote:
Leecom wrote:
landshark wrote:

thanks

Cheers

Leecom

Landshark,
Yes, this is good question and I echo what Lee says. This was a big time light bulb moment for me to really understand the almost unlimited speed I can create by thinking about pushing the right hand toward the right foot. I was getting an incredibly louder impact sound and more distance when it finally clicked in with me what Lee is doing and did it myself. The idea that Lee is saying about putting my energy into the clubhead is another light bulb moment in my understanding and I can't wait to try doing it with that thought...focusing my power and energy in that way to see what the results are. I know it sounds non conventional, but when you understand Lee's motion, it will make sense to you.

It feels like the back of the right shoulder is providing a stable reference point for me to apply maximum force to my hands toward the right foot. When the elbow has moved down and to the outside of my right hip, then my right elbow starts driving the hands toward the right foot, then my right hand squares the club and horizontally compresses the ball at impact. I used to pitch a baseball in little league and this resonated with me from that experience. Think about when you pitch a baseball for maximum speed and the movement in your right shoulder, elbow, and arm. I was able to correlate this new movement in my golf swing with pitching a baseball. It doesn't feel like my right shoulder is going down until it gets pulled down and around by my hands although when I analyze the video it is going down somewhat. When I moved my right hand in this way, I also started to feel the outside of my left forearm. After reviewing the tape, my left forearm is getting a little further away from my body now and I believe that is due to the new way I am moving my right hand. As numerous people have pointed out, these are my feeling that I am having and it may differ slightly from person-to-person. However, I believe it is important to share my feelings because I know when Lee, Parks, and others tell me what they are feeling that is usually the inputs I need to actually do it. When you study my video, I believe it would be impossible to figure out what I am thinking and feeling if I didn't tell you. If you are working on it, please share with us what you are thinking and feeling during a swing that you post so we know. This will help all of us as well as yourself to improve.
Thanks,
Rock

HERE IS A POINT WORTH TYPING IN ALL CAPS. NOT YELLING ITS JUST IMPORTANT.

HERES ROCK A VERY TECHNICAL GUY WHO NOW UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MUST TELL YOUR MOTION THROUGH FEEL AND NOT JUDGE ON LOOKS. AS I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG THAT ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL GET THE RIGHT ANSWERS. JUDGE A MOTION ON ITS LOOKS AND YOU WILL FIX NOTHING IN FACT YOU WILL MAKE IT WORSE. SO WHEN YOU SEE ANYONE MOTION FIRST ASK ABOUT THE RESULTS AND DISTANCE CONTROL. FROM THERE YOU CAN FIND THE LEVERAGE AND THE MOTION MAKING IT. ALOT OF US LIKE TO HAND OUT POINTERS ME INCLUDED BUT IT MUST BE DONE THROUGH UNDERSTANDING THE RESULTS FIRST THAT THEY ARE GETTING. GOLF IS A GAME OF BODY AWARENESS THATS ALL IT IS END OF STORY NO SECRET. ITS A GAME OF ATTACK AND CHASE. ITS A GAME OF ENFORCING YOUR WILL AND LIVING WITH THE RESULT. ITS A GAME THAT WILL TEST YOU AS A PERSON AND JUDGE YOU THAT SECOND.

WAY TO GO ROCK YOU HAVE COME ALONG WAY AND THAT DESERVES RESPECT. YOU STARTED TO UNDERSTAND DOUG BURKE THAT IS 87% OF THE BATTLE MY FRIEND.

ENFORCE YOUR WILL...

Leecom

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7879

• Simon Wikholm
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Maybe secret in the dirt means D=Down I=in R=right T=toe

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7880

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
martinhogan wrote:
Maybe secret in the dirt means D=Down I=in R=right T=toe

Things that make you go HUM?

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7883

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder
Onejbird5,
Did a search on these terms and couldn't find the video. Can you post a link so I can study the video.
Thanks,
Rock
onejbird5 wrote:
Live Hip Action, Delayed Hit, Hitting Flush with Ping Pong Paddle, 85% Hands

Rock,
Watch this video and listen what is said about the weight. Its in the video vault.

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7884

• Scott Lee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Rock wrote:
Onejbird5,
Did a search on these terms and couldn't find the video. Can you post a link so I can study the video.
Thanks,
Rock
onejbird5 wrote:

Rock,
Watch this video and listen what is said about the weight. Its in the video vault.

Here you go Rock.

www.dirters.com/index.php?option=com_sey...5%25+Hands&Itemid=66

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7885

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder
lrpga wrote:
Rock wrote:
Onejbird5,
Thanks,
Rock
onejbird5 wrote:

Rock,

Here you go Rock.

www.dirters.com/index.php?option=com_sey...5%25+Hands&Itemid=66

Onejbird5,
I liked the part about the hands creating the 85-90% of the power and the body positioning itself to deliver the goods. This makes sense to me based on what I am feeling, but I have no scientific backing to validate this statement. I am expanding the lower body in a diagonal stance from left toe to right heel in the backswing and it feels like it is compressing during the downswing. Perhaps not allowing the transfer to left heel right toe until very late in the downswing (? as the club passes my left toe after impact?) will keep my weight more stabilized...keep the right heel down through impact. Is that what you are picking up from the video? On the release of my hands, I am giving myself more time to square the club by getting the hands moving toward my right foot and I believe giving myself more time to generate power. The magical squaring of the club at the last possible instant is not what I want to do...been there, done that, have moved in a different direction. I know this way works and it can be done so I just wanted to clarify that. I'll experiment with my weight balancing in this way and let you know what I find out. What are you working on? You haven't posted a video in awhile?
Thanks,
Rock

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7888

Here you go Rock.

www.dirters.com/index.php?option=com_sey...5%25+Hands&Itemid=66[/quote]

Onejbird5,
I liked the part about the hands creating the 85-90% of the power and the body positioning itself to deliver the goods. This makes sense to me based on what I am feeling, but I have no scientific backing to validate this statement. I am expanding the lower body in a diagonal stance from left toe to right heel in the backswing and it feels like it is compressing during the downswing. Perhaps not allowing the transfer to left heel right toe until very late in the downswing (? as the club passes my left toe after impact?) will keep my weight more stabilized...keep the right heel down through impact. Is that what you are picking up from the video? On the release of my hands, I am giving myself more time to square the club by getting the hands moving toward my right foot and I believe giving myself more time to generate power. The magical squaring of the club at the last possible instant is not what I want to do...been there, done that, have moved in a different direction. I know this way works and it can be done so I just wanted to clarify that. I'll experiment with my weight balancing in this way and let you know what I find out. What are you working on? You haven't posted a video in awhile?
Thanks,
Rock[/quote]

I just know that if you have too much weight on the left foot at impact, your pulling. Stand on your left leg and push with the right hand, there's nothing there. If your getting of the right foot early there is too much effort there. Look at Lee and Pruit, big power, but you don't see a lot of effort in the body, no big lateral move , no hard spinning. You spin, I slide. When I don't slide I spin. The easier I swing the more stable I am. When ever I start messing with my pivot, trying to hold it back, I can hit a terrible hook, so I can't hold it back, it just needs the right job to do and that job is not goat humping. I was watching Lee's recent video and noticed how synchronized his belly button is with his hands. I feel like mine is at the target when I'm at impact. There was a lot of good info in that video, when he described where the weight was, he didn't crush the cig. Box under the left heal until very close to impact. Elk also said you can release the club where ever you wanted, in fact he hit a leecomm swing when he talks about releasing it early. Elk also talks about slapping square anybody can do it, so why don't they? He talks about the hips leading on the start of the swing, but (important) NOT the weight it stays right there on the back foot. Watch it again. You know I haven't posted any vid.s because I just haven't had the time to put into my swing. I sold a big job and it has kept me busy. I need to get it done so I can get paid. Poor today, rich tomorrow, thats how it is when you work for yourself.

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7889

• Simon Wikholm
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
I wrote that with my dry Swedish sense of humor, but i was referring to that you said that you realease from your right foot. Maybe Hogan did that to..

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7893

• Poke
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Rock wrote:
Leecom wrote:
landshark wrote:

thanks

Cheers

Leecom

Landshark,

Thanks,
Rock

Rock,

Thanks for the "feel" description especially when you talk about your right shoulder and hands towards your right foot. Too much snow and too cold outside for me to swing but I can visualize your comments. This was great because when I think back to my swing in an attempt to do the “Leecommotion” I was firing my hands at the ball, not at the right foot. A question for you Rock/Lee, as you fire your hands to the right foot from the top of the backswing, do you feel like you try and keep your right shoulder back and high?

Poke

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7894

• Tom Jackson
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Lee's right arm action has always reminded me of what Tom Tomasello taught. There are some important distinctions however. Most notably Tomasello was a student of TGM, "Doctorate" level I believe, and as such he preached keeping the right wrist bent through impact...one of TGM's "three imperatives". If you read what Tom has to say about the right arm action, and add Lee's slap I think it gets you there.

Here's some stuff from Tom...

Golf Illustrated: If the hands aren't doing anything, then what's swinging the club?

Tomasello: Here we get into the terminology that scares people. You swing the club via two "divergent force vectors." This simply means that two different forces are being combined. One force is moving the club upward and downward. A second force is moving the club outward, away from you. The upward and downward force is provided by a straight-up folding and unfolding of the right forearm from its address position. You simply fold your right arm at the elbow to swing the club up. From there, you try to throw the clubhead into the ground by unfolding your right arm. The outward or horizontal force comes from the pivoting of the hips to the right rear on the backswing and the left rear on the downswing. This horizontal force throws the clubhead out away from you, on a horizontal plane. On the downswing, when you combine these two "divergent force vectors," the result is the movement of the club on the correct plane.

Golf Illustrated: This "throwing the club down" with the right forearm--doesn't that go against everything we've been taught about the downswing.

Tomasello: Yes. The delayed hit is merely keeping the right wrist bent through impact. All that stuff about leading the downswing with a lateral move of the lower body, driving the hips and legs toward the target to retain power--it's all terribly wrong! It seems to be what's happening, but it's not really what happens in the most efficient, centrifugal-force golf swing. The reality that most people can't comprehend is that in the centrifugal force swing there is no forward motion by any part of the body. There are just the two "force vectors" I've described.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Tom Jackson.

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7895

• Tom Jackson
  • Junior Boarder
IMO Tomasello did a great job of describing the action of the right arm. He basically said that the faster you can fold(backswing)/unfold(downswing) the right arm the harder you would hit the ball. The pivot wasn't the primary power source, rather a complimentary balancing force that served as a foundation and delivery mechanism for the power source...the folding/unfolding of the right arm. The pivot was the platform for the right arm and supplied the divergent horizontal vector to the right arm's vertical vector. The pivot works only horizontally at a complimentary pace to the vertical action of the right arm to balance out and deliver the club head. The right arm dictates the pace, the pivot supports and compliments it, and now with Lee's slap, we let the right wrist slap as the right forearm crosses the sagittal plane.

How does the pivot work horizontally? By withdrawing the right hip directly behind us in the backswing, then allowing it to support the rapidly unfolding right arm from the top of the backswing to the finish.

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7897

• Tom Jackson
  • Junior Boarder
IMO Tomasello did a great job of describing the action of the right arm. He basically said that the faster you can fold(backswing)/unfold(downswing) the right arm the harder you would hit the ball. The pivot wasn't the primary power source, rather a complimentary balancing force that served as a foundation and delivery mechanism for the power source...the folding/unfolding of the right arm. The pivot was the platform for the right arm and supplied the divergent horizontal vector to the right arm's vertical vector. The pivot works only horizontally at a complimentary pace to the vertical action of the right arm to balance out and deliver the club head. The right arm dictates the pace, the pivot supports and compliments it, and now with Lee's slap, we let the right wrist slap as the right forearm crosses the sagittal plane.

How does the pivot work horizontally? By withdrawing the right hip directly behind us in the backswing, then allowing it to support the rapidly unfolding right arm from the top of the backswing to the finish.

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7898

• Tom Jackson
  • Junior Boarder

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7899

• Tom Jackson
  • Junior Boarder

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7900

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
poker wrote:
Rock wrote:
Leecom wrote:
landshark wrote:

thanks

Cheers

Leecom

Landshark,

Thanks,
Rock

Rock,

Thanks for the "feel" description especially when you talk about your right shoulder and hands towards your right foot. Too much snow and too cold outside for me to swing but I can visualize your comments. This was great because when I think back to my swing in an attempt to do the “Leecommotion” I was firing my hands at the ball, not at the right foot. A question for you Rock/Lee, as you fire your hands to the right foot from the top of the backswing, do you feel like you try and keep your right shoulder back and high?

Poke

for me when i fire it i fire it all and never ever hold anything back. the firing of the right arm will stabalize itself and go AROUND THE LEFT.

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7901

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
Tobell wrote:
Lee's right arm action has always reminded me of what Tom Tomasello taught. There are some important distinctions however. Most notably Tomasello was a student of TGM, "Doctorate" level I believe, and as such he preached keeping the right wrist bent through impact...one of TGM's "three imperatives". If you read what Tom has to say about the right arm action, and add Lee's slap I think it gets you there.

Here's some stuff from Tom...

Golf Illustrated: If the hands aren't doing anything, then what's swinging the club?

Tomasello: Here we get into the terminology that scares people. You swing the club via two "divergent force vectors." This simply means that two different forces are being combined. One force is moving the club upward and downward. A second force is moving the club outward, away from you. The upward and downward force is provided by a straight-up folding and unfolding of the right forearm from its address position. You simply fold your right arm at the elbow to swing the club up. From there, you try to throw the clubhead into the ground by unfolding your right arm. The outward or horizontal force comes from the pivoting of the hips to the right rear on the backswing and the left rear on the downswing. This horizontal force throws the clubhead out away from you, on a horizontal plane. On the downswing, when you combine these two "divergent force vectors," the result is the movement of the club on the correct plane.

Golf Illustrated: This "throwing the club down" with the right forearm--doesn't that go against everything we've been taught about the downswing.

Tomasello: Yes. The delayed hit is merely keeping the right wrist bent through impact. All that stuff about leading the downswing with a lateral move of the lower body, driving the hips and legs toward the target to retain power--it's all terribly wrong! It seems to be what's happening, but it's not really what happens in the most efficient, centrifugal-force golf swing. The reality that most people can't comprehend is that in the centrifugal force swing there is no forward motion by any part of the body. There are just the two "force vectors" I've described.

I agree totally Mr. Tomasello was very wise In my opinion. From a square stance there are no forward forces from a right ankle deep stance the forward leverage or VECTOR can be applied for more power control and repeatability. This allows me to turn the power switch to whatever level I need for the shot. As far as holding any angles that is impossible for me to do everytime so I dont do it. You can do it in the motion and it will work, it just requires constant practice to even get it close . By my right hand palm COMPRESS HORIZONTALLY this gives me TOTAL CONTROL and LIMITLESS POWER in my personal Motion. It also is a great predictor for Trajectory as well as that same motion can be used from a long drive event to a TAP IN PUTT. One motion that fits evry power standard required in a golf swing. The weakest position for a person is their feet side by side at address in golf, its also the most difficult and it requires alot of balancing of the upper torso. So I staggar one ankle closer to the ball and one further away from the ball. Unreal stability happens when that is understood properly, I feel as though I can swing as hard as I want and hit the ball 1 foot with total control of my swing and the ball. Or I can hit it as easy as I want 300 yds, and no I dont have the two backwards.

Thanks for the Tomasello post I too think he was very on track with the motion.

Leecom

Re:The Right Hand Push or Slap 3 years 11 months ago #7902

• 1lovegolf24
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 291
Tobell wrote:

Tobel, Excellent summary, simple to the point. Tomasello had it all figured out. Thanks

Mark, 1lovegolf

Coronal Plane Equalizer 3 years 11 months ago #7903

• Doug Burke
  • Platinum Boarder

Just in case anybody didn't realize I had a sense of humor, here is the Coronal Plane Equalizer for your viewing pleasure. I woke up with this idea. After searching the house for a solution and trying it out, I went out on the range and shot this video.

Coronal Plane Equalizer enables a golfer to feel the coronal plane. The golfer swings the club so the equalizer stays as still as possible. By practicing in this way, a golfer will feel how to stabilize the body so all the power that is generated goes into the clubhead and not the body. As a result, a golfer learns how to play more powerful and accurate shots. This first prototype was made with two trash bags holding a 10 pound exercise ball tied to my belt. In this video, I show the result with the equalizer and without. After practicing with it, I was able to keep my butt and head more on a vertical line from this Down The Line View than I ever have before. The Coronal Plane Equalizer allowed me to feel how to stabilize the body doing Leecommotion. Invented by Doug Burke on 28December2010 at 11 a.m. EST, Patent Pending.
Thanks,
Rock
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Doug Burke.

Re:Coronal Plane Equalizer 3 years 11 months ago #7904

• Henny Bogan
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 129
Rock wrote:

Just in case anybody didn't realize I had a sense of humor, here is the Coronal Plane Equalizer for your viewing pleasure. I woke up with this idea. After searching the house for a solution and trying it out, I went out on the range and shot this video.

Coronal Plane Equalizer enables a golfer to feel the coronal plane. The golfer swings the club so the equalizer stays as still as possible. By practicing in this way, a golfer will feel how to stabilize the body so all the power that is generated goes into the clubhead and not the body. As a result, a golfer learns how to play more powerful and accurate shots. This first prototype was made with two trash bags holding a 10 pound exercise ball tied to my belt. In this video, I show the result with the equalizer and without. After practicing with it, I was able to keep my butt and head more on a vertical line from this Down The Line View than I ever have before. The Coronal Plane Equalizer allowed me to feel how to stabilize the body doing Leecommotion. Invented by Doug Burke on 28December2010 at 11 a.m. EST, Patent Pending.
Thanks,
Rock

Hey Rock, what's the retail price on the CPE? And does it come in any other colors? :side:

Re:Coronal Plane Equalizer 3 years 11 months ago #7905

• Lee Comeaux
  • Platinum Boarder
Tom in his own words.

Now watch these videos and listen to his explanation all great. in the second one watch him talk about what the left hand palm does. Then watch him roll the hand over and over now watch his arm all the way to the shoulder. I see 4 different motions in the left arm and hand . Also watch the difference when he makes a fist. So which one should you use. Now the rest of it is great and I totally belive that you cannot undo the right arm hard enough. Biomechanically he needed to connect the dots better. He was before his time.

Re:Coronal Plane Equalizer 3 years 11 months ago #7909

• Karl Myers
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Ignore those saying it looks like a colostomy bag. :laugh: I would consider that normal attire for a guy who hits balls alone at the range in sub zero weather. Seriously, you floor me with your dedication. Very creative and always thinking, always improving - That's Rock!
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds