- About me
Started playing golf at 19 in college. Played in the Alabama amatuer at 22.
I was an assistant from 1995-2001. Became a class A Member of PGA in 1998. Worked with some good instructors including a top 50 instructor for 3 years. Learned a lot. Didn't agree with everything. Gave 350 lessons in 2000 as a full time assistant pro. Busy year.
Took a head pro Job in 2001. I was 29 (fast track). I was given a salary and a promise that I could teach a lot. That lasted a year. They ask me to teach on times when I wasn't required to run the golf operation. (When is that with 60 hour weeks???)
Had my first three day weekend in 8 years on July the 4th 2003 when I left the golf industry.
Started my own business and quit golf in 2004 . I'm back playing and excited!!
- Home Course
- Public Baby
- About My Game
- Quit playing for six years. Started back fall 2010. I want to get back down to a 1 or 2 and break par again. I'm a good putter and iron player. I struggle driving the ball in the fairway.
- I Need To Work On
- Driving the ball in the fairway. Chipping and pitching.
- What's In My Bag
Titliest 910 D3 Nunchuk shaft
Callaway Great Big Bertha 3 wood
Cleaveland idea black 20 Hybrid
Irons Mizuno MS 9s
Cleveland 588 51, 56,
See More Putter got in 1998. Love it.
- Best Score
- Best Shot
- Two Shots in a row. I reached a 609 yard par five in two in 1999. No pro V1, no tail wind or down hill. Two big shots. Driver, 3 wood.
- Favorite Player
- Matt Kuchar
- Favorite Tournament
- British Open
- Favorite Golf Books
Hogan's Five Lessons
The Greatest Player who never lived
Golf Professional - Accredited
- Former PGA Class A Head Professional
Making a second set of clubs. Heavier and flatter than current set. Let's find out if flatter is better!
- 2 years ago
- Member since
- Thursday, 02 December 2010 13:56
- Last online
- 3 weeks ago
- Profile views
- 2,360 views
My Recent Forum Posts
Re: CMOTION- The New or revised PUSH/SLAP, Leecomotion in Lee Comeauxs - Its just a Motion Group Forum on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 20:03